Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Today: Hofstra University's Internet Connection Blows; Blows Hard

I apologize for the brevity of today's update. I just got settled back at school, and the internet connection is less than stellar here. I haven' had the time, or the patience to dredge up any more news for the day. I hope this is a one-time thing.

- Is it a problem with Britney, or just millions of us wishing that she will never, ever get pregnant, for the sake of mankind?
-Tis' the Season! Oscar Nominations are here! Nothing really exciting, like every year.
-Paris Hilton, worried that her name has fallen off the gossip pages of most major newspapers, has somehow managed to let valentines to Nick Carter (yeah, that one from Backstreet Boys, remember?) slip our of her hands and into Page Six's. Apparently, Paris (aka Le Bean) is a real romantic. An excerpt: "I don't want you to ever worry because I would never fuck this up for anything in the world. It's been really hard for me these past couple of months and I'm so happy I found you. You are the shit and I love you to death."
- Britney's New Album Pushed Back...To Never? Somehow, with her recent foray into trailer trash queen, I doubt Jive is all that excited to promote anything with her name on it.
- New Season of Making the Band to be All-Girls; Expect 80% Increase in Bitching from Last Season.
- Pete Doherty is desperately scrambling on the wagon so he can ride with Kate Moss until one or both fall off.
-England is sure to be pleased with Puff Diddy, P. Daddy, or whatever stupid nickname he insists people call him these days. He has a £50million bid to turn one of Andrew Lloyd Webber's theatres into a...nightclub.
- Defamer retracts their speculation about the Desperate Housewives snubbing the media,etc (from yesterday's update) as an undisclosed party writes in to give their POV of the event. From the network? NO. Never!

PS. I hope you watched Veronica Mars tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home