Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Today: Everybody Hates the Comeback.

-I know I spent most of yesterday complaining about Kate Moss, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it again today. But I do, because she's been axed from H&M. And really, I don't feel bad.
-We all watched (or maybe slept through) Everybody Loves Raymond sweeping the Emmys for the thousandth time for a row. But it was okay, because the show's ending and their reign of terror would soon be over, right? Apparently not. There are actual talks of a spin-off (because we all know how well those do. Hi Joey!) revolving around Brad Garrett's character. Wake me when it's cancelled.
-Ashton Kutcher's voicemails may or may not be hacked. As defamer points out, his password spells PUNK, which might be a little too obvious, even for someone who starred in a movie called Dude, Wheres My Car?
-It looks like someone finally woke up over at HBO and actually got around to cancelling The Comeback. They also announced a second season of Rome and a third season of Entourage, in case you were worried.
-Jennifer Aniston claims she is "ready to date". Somewhere, Vince Vaughn is on his cell phone, looking nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home